Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department is implementing Swachh Bharath MissionGramin and Jal Jeevan Mission Schemes in Karnataka. In order to implement these schemes in time
bound manner and effectively, the department is hiring eligible and dynamic consultants on contract
/ outsource basis.
Details of the posts and terms & conditions as well as period of engagement, eligibility, experience
etc., are as under:-
I. Zilla Panchayat Office: JAL JEEVAN MISSION
- Contract/outsource Period: The appointment is purely on temporary basis. Initially the contract period
is for one year. Based on the satisfactory performance and need of the department, the contract will be
extended every year. If the performance of the consultant is not up to expected level of the department,
then the contract will be terminated any time with one month notice.
- Age of Consultans: Age should not be more than 45 years from the date notification of this
- Timeline for Submission of Applications and Curriculum Vitae: The eligible and interested
candidates shall submit applications in designated format along with their CVs. The applicants shall write
about suitability of candidature for the applied position in 100 words and submit the application with
superscription mentioning which position he/she has applied for and submit to “The Commissioner, Rural
Drinking Water and Sanitation Department”, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road,
Benglauru – 560 009. The applications should be submitted on or before:05.07.2021 at 5:30 P.M.
Any applications submitted after the deadline date and time, shall not be considered for evaluation. The
prescribed application format can be downloaded from the following website:
https://rdpr.karnataka.gov.in and https://swachhamevajayate.org
- The applicants who got degree from the Distance Education Learning will not be eligible and such
applications will be rejected directly.
- The selected candidates shall have to execute the agreement as per the terms and conditions of the
department / outsource agency and consultancy fees shall be fixed based on the experience.
- The appointment of selected candidates is purely on temporary basis. They cannot claim for permanency
in their position under any circumstances.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview and/or written test. The shortlisted candidates shall
have to attend the interview/written test at their own expenses, No TA will be given. Such
interview/written test may be conducted at District office/State office. Communication for shortlisted
candidates will be sent over telephone/e-mail/ any other suitable means.
- At any point of time or under any circumstances, the department reserves the rights to cancel or postpone
or modifiy the recruitment process.
- The required positions may vary as per the departmental suitability and necessity.
- The candidates selected for District positions have to work compulsorily at District leve
Apply Link :